All 6 art Reviews

Satyr Satyr

Very Good

I don't know if you consider this one of your best, but I consider it THE best. Being a huge fan of all things fantasy I find that satyrs are sort of enigmatic. They are interpreted in so many different ways, and when drawing one you can really push boundaries. That's why this really speaks to me. It's chaotic and intuitive and really quite seductive. It draws you in, you want to look at every little detail, every mark, every line. I could probably go on forever, but I won't. Suffice it to say, I think this is not only your best work, but one of the best works submitted so far.

Hollow Ichigo Hollow Ichigo

Good

I'm really not a big fan or redrawing images from anime/manga/whatever, but the technique here is good. If you could take the precision from this drawing, and say make something original... That would probably blow my mind.

Big Green Candle Big Green Candle

Uhhhh

Yeaaaaaaah.... well now I have a lot more respect for Luigi. Honestly I've never really paid any attention to the likes or Mario or Luigi, but this makes me want to.

The Vase and The Shell The Vase and The Shell

Ahhh Charcoal

Simple yet wonderful medium charcoal is. And this is proof right here. Though it is a bit flat in terms of depth, it still captures the essence of what charcoal can do.

Crysis Crysis

Yikes!

This looks really good so far. I don't know if it's just because it's a picture of the painting or what, but there's not a lot of contrast. But as far as skill, talent, and overall artistry are concerned this is really quite nice!

msg2007 responds:

YEAH THE REAL PICTURE LOOKS ALOT BETTER IT JUST THAT
THE WEB CAM SUCK bALLZ

Thanks for the review thou I'm going to keep uploading tell i get the full version up
and in good Quality

M.S.G

OUT

Cat Fight Cat Fight

Sizzles

It's really flashy and I dig that buttttttt....... it's kind of hard to tell what is what on the left character. Though, I'm sure that's something colors can resolve. As a whole, I really like it though, and that's not just cuz I like X-Men. It captures the intensity of a mutant on mutant skirmish about as well as anything I've seen. :-D.

g-kwan155 responds:

Thanks. All its really supposed to be is snow. I was at a friends house trying to do coloring styles, so I went with this. I want to incorporate it into more stuff though. But first I need to get my coloring and anatomy down pact. Thanks for the review though.